METHODS AND MATERIAL
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brachytherapy
- Severity and persistency of late gastrointestinal morbidity in locally advanced cervical cancer: lessons learned from EMBRACE-I and Implications for the Future.Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2022; 112: 681-693
- Predictors of grade 3 or higher late bowel toxicity in patients undergoing pelvic radiation for cervical cancer: results from a prospective study.Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2014; 88: 630-635
- Temporal course of late rectal toxicity & impact of intervention in patients undergoing radiation for cervical cancer.Indian J Med Res. 2021; 154: 375
- Computed tomography-based high-dose-rate intracavitary brachytherapy for uterine cervical cancer: preliminary demonstration of correlation between dose–volume parameters and rectal mucosal changes observed by flexible sigmoidoscopy.Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 68: 1446-1454
- Additional rectal and sigmoid mucosal points and doses in high dose rate intracavitary brachytherapy for carcinoma cervix: a dosimetric study.J Cancer Res Ther. 2011; 7: 298
- Inter-application variation of dose and spatial location of D2cm3 volumes of OARs during MR image based cervix brachytherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2013; 107: 58-62
- Dose accumulation for multicourse gynecological reirradiation: a methodological narrative and clinical examples.Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2022; 113: 1085-1090
- Magnetic resonance image guided adaptive brachytherapy in locally advanced cervical cancer: an experience from a tertiary cancer center in a low and middle income countries setting.Int J Radiation Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 99: 608-617
- Dosimetric evaluation of rectum and bladder using image-based CT planning and orthogonal radiographs with ICRU 38 recommendations in intracavitary brachytherapy.J Med Phys. 2008; 33: 3
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Disclosures: SC receives funding from Varian Alina Sturdza reports grants from Stiftung Philanthropie Österreich through Dr. Oliver Jungnickel during the conduct of the study; outside the submitted work AS receives grant from Elekta
This work was supported by Department of Science and Technology, India Austria mobility grant and he Centre for International Cooperation & Mobility (ICM) of the Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research (OeAD-GmbH) Grant number: IN 02/2017.