MATERIAL AND METHODS
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Bochud F, Leemann B, Linder R, Moeckli R, et al. Swiss Society for Radiobiology and Medical Physics; SSRMP recommendation on dosimetry and quality assurance in high dose rate brachytherapy with Iridium-192. SSRMP; recommendations No. 13, 908 125 36-7 (2005).
- Update of AAPM Task Group No. 43 report: a revised AAPM protocol for brachytherapy dose calculations.Med. Phys. 2004; 31: 633-674
- Code of practice for brachytherapy physics: Report of AAPM; Radiation Therapy Committee Task Group No. 56.American Association of Physicists in Medicine, American Institute of Physics, New York1997https://doi.org/10.1118/1.597966
- The usefulness of an independent patient-specific treatment planning verification method using a benchmark plan in high-dose-rate intracavitary brachytherapy for carcinoma of the uterine cervix.J Radiat Res. 2012; : 936-944https://doi.org/10.1093/jrr/rrs035
- An independent dose-to-point calculation program for the verification of high-dose-rate brachytherapy treatment planning.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; : 1251-1258https://doi.org/10.1016/s0360-3016(00)00725-2
- An equation to QA check the total treatment time for single-catheter HDR brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1998; : 245-248https://doi.org/10.1016/s0360-3016(97)00487-2
- Development of volumetric independent dose calculation system for verification of the treatment plan in image-guided adaptive brachytherapy.Front Oncol. 2020; 10: 609https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2020.00609
- Independent verification of brachytherapy treatment plan by using deep learning inference modeling.Phys Med Biol. 2021; 16 (66)https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6560/ac067f
- End-to-end delivery quality assurance of computed tomography-based high-dose-rate brachytherapy using a gel dosimeter.Brachytherapy. 2020; 19: 362-371https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brachy.2020.02.002
- Quality assurance of treatment plans for interstitial and intracavitary high-dose-rate brachytherapy.Brachytherapy. 2020; 5 (PMID: 16563998): 56-60https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brachy.2005.11.002
- Update of AAPM Task Group No. 43 report: a revised AAPM protocol for brachytherapy dose calculations.Med. Phys. 2004; 31: 633-674https://doi.org/10.1118/1.1646040
https://www.myvarian.com; “VariSeed 9.0 Reference Guide”, (2022), Publication ID: DOC VS 9.0 RG.
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Disclosures: The authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this paper