Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Guidelines: prostate cancer. Updated March 2022. Access March 29, 2022.
- Prostate Cancer, version 2.2019, NCCN clinical practice guidelines in oncology.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2019; 17: 479-505
- Androgen Suppression Combined with Elective Nodal and Dose Escalated Radiation Therapy (the ASCENDE-RT Trial): an analysis of survival endpoints for a randomized trial comparing a low-dose-rate brachytherapy boost to a dose-escalated external beam boost for high- and intermediate-risk prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 98: 275-285
- ASCENDE-RT: an analysis of treatment-related morbidity for a randomized trial comparing a low-dose-rate brachytherapy boost with a dose-escalated external beam boost for high- and intermediate-risk prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 98: 286-295
- Radical prostatectomy, external beam radiotherapy, or external beam radiotherapy with brachytherapy boost and disease progression and mortality in patients with Gleason score 9-10 prostate cancer.JAMA. 2018; 319: 896-905
- A contemporary prostate cancer grading system: A validated alternative to the gleason score.Eur Urol. 2016; 69: 428-435
- Gleason pattern 5 is associated with an increased risk for metastasis following androgen deprivation therapy and radiation: An analysis of RTOG 9202 and 9902.Radiother Oncol. 2019; 141: 137-143
- The national cancer data base: past, present, and future.Ann Surg Oncol. 2010; 17: 4-7
- Comparison of cases captured in the national cancer data base with those in population-based central cancer registries.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 1759-1765
- Gleason pattern 5 is the greatest risk factor for clinical failure and death from prostate cancer after dose-escalated radiation therapy and hormonal ablation.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 81: e351-e360
- Gleason score 5 + 3 = 8 prostate cancer: much more like Gleason score 9?.BJU Int. 2016; 118: 95-101
- Effect of standard vs dose-escalated radiation therapy for patients with intermediate-risk prostate cancer: the NRG oncology RTOG 0126 randomized clinical trial.JAMA Oncol. 2018; 4e180039
- Long-term results of the M. D. Anderson randomized dose-escalation trial for prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 70: 67-74
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Funding Acknowledgements: Dr. Sagar Patel is supported by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under Award Number K12CA237806 from the Winship K12 Clinical Oncology Training Program.
Meeting Presentation: Abstract presented at the 2021 American Brachytherapy Society Annual Meeting Plenary Session (June 24, 2021; Virtual Format)