Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of detector selection on commissioning of Leipzig surface applicators with improving immobilization in high-dose-rate brachytherapy.Brachytherapy. 2022; 21: 511-519https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brachy.2022.01.007
- Surface brachytherapy: Joint report of the AAPM and the GEC-ESTRO Task Group No. 253.Med Phys. 2020; 47: e951-e987https://doi.org/10.1002/mp.14436
- Dosimetric characterization and output verification for conical brachytherapy surface applicators. Part II. High dose rate 192Ir sources.Med Phys. 2014; 41022104https://doi.org/10.1118/1.4862506
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Disclosures: The authors report no proprietary or commercial interest in any product mentioned or concept discussed in this article. This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.