Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High-dose rate brachytherapy (HDRB) for primary or recurrent cancer in the vagina.Radiat Oncol. 2008; 3
- Treatment of vaginal recurrences in endometrial carcinoma by high-dose-rate brachytherapy.Anticancer Research [Internet]. 2013; 33: 241-247
- Definitive salvage for vaginal recurrence of endometrial cancer: the impact of modern intensity-modulated-radiotherapy with image-based HDR brachytherapy and the interplay of the PORTEC 1 risk stratification.Radiotherapy and Oncology [Internet]. 2014; 113: 126-131
- American Brachytherapy Society consensus guidelines for interstitial brachytherapy for vaginal cancer.Brachytherapy. 2012; 11: 68-75
- Multichannel vaginal cylinder brachytherapy - impact of tumor thickness and location on dose to organs at risk.Brachyhtherapy. 2015; 14: 913-918
- Interstitial brachytherapy for gynecologic malignancies: Complications, toxicities, and management.Brachytherapy [Internet]. 2021; 20: 995-1004
- Thromboembolic events following brachytherapy.J Contemp Brachytherapy. 2015; 1: 76-78
- Interstitial high-dose-rate gynecologic brachytherapy: Clinical workflow experience from three academic institutions.Seminars in Radiation Oncology [Internet]. 2020; 30: 29-38
- Image-based multichannel vaginal cylinder brachytherapy for vaginal cancer.Brachytherapy. 2015; 14: 9-15
- Treatment of locally advanced vaginal cancer with radiochemotherapy and magnetic resonance image-guided adaptive brachytherapy: Dose–volume parameters and first clinical results.International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics. 2012; 82: 1880-1888
- Three-dimensional image-based high-dose-rate interstitial brachytherapy for vaginal cancer.Brachytherapy. 2012; 11: 176-180
- Clinical outcomes following 3D image-guided brachytherapy for vaginal recurrence of endometrial cancer.Gynecol. Oncol. 2013; 131: 586-592
- Outcomes after definitive re-irradiation with 3D brachytherapy with or without external beam radiation therapy for vaginal recurrence of endometrial cancer.Gynecol. Oncol. 2019; 152: 581-586
- Outcomes with Image-based Interstitial Brachytherapy for Vaginal Cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2016; 120: 486-492
- Template-based high-dose-rate interstitial brachytherapy in gynecologic cancers: a single institutional experience.Brachytherapy. 2014; 13: 337-342
- Three-dimensional image-based high-dose-rate interstitial brachytherapy for vaginal cancer–.Brachytherapy. 2012; 11: 176-180
- Tolerance of the vaginal vault to high-dose rate brachytherapy and concomitant chemo-pelvic irradiation: Long-term perspective.Reports of Practical Oncolology & Radiotherapy. 2014; 19: 56-61
- Risk factors for venous thromboembolism induced by prolonged bed rest during interstitial brachytherapy for gynecological cancer: a retrospective study.Radiat Oncol. 2021; 16
- Impact of 3D image-based PDR brachytherapy on outcome of patients treated for cervix carcinoma in France: results of the French STIC prospective study.Radiother Oncol. 2012; 103: 305-313
✰Disclosures: The authors report no proprietary or commercial interest in any product mentioned or concept discussed in this article.