Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global cancer statistics, 2012.CA Cancer J Clin. 2015; 65: 87-108
- Primary radiation therapy for medically inoperable patients with clinical stage I and II endometrial carcinoma.Gynecol. Oncol. 2012; 124 (2012 01/): 36-41
- Implementation of image-guided brachytherapy as part of non-surgical treatment in inoperable endometrial cancer patients.Gynecol. Oncol. 2020; 158 (2020 08/): 323-330
- Consensus statement for brachytherapy for the treatment of medically inoperable endometrial cancer.Brachytherapy. 2015; 14: 587-599
- Brachytherapy: an overview for clinicians.CA Cancer J Clin. 2019; 69: 386-401
- Management of elderly patients with early-stage medically inoperable endometrial cancer: systematic review and National Cancer Database analysis.Brachytherapy. 2017; 16: 526-533
- Recommendations from Gynaecological (GYN) GEC-ESTRO Working Group (I): concepts and terms in 3D image based 3D treatment planning in cervix cancer brachytherapy with emphasis on MRI assessment of GTV and CTV.Radiother Oncol. 2005; 74: 235-245
- Effectiveness of Image-guided Brachytherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Cervical Squamous Cell Carcinoma Receiving Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy.Anticancer Res. 2019; 39: 3015-3024
- Image-guided high-dose-rate brachytherapy in inoperable endometrial cancer.Br J Radiol. 2014; 8720140018
- Image-based three-dimensional conformal brachytherapy for medically inoperable endometrial carcinoma.Brachytherapy. 2014; 13: 542-547
- Image-guided tandem and cylinder brachytherapy as monotherapy for definitive treatment of inoperable endometrial carcinoma.Gynecol. Oncol. 2017; 147 (2017 11/): 302-308
- Image-guided high-dose-rate intracavitary brachytherapy in the treatment of medically inoperable early-stage endometrioid type endometrial adenocarcinoma.Brachytherapy. 2017; 16: 1144-1151
Common terminology criteria for adverse events (CTCAE) version 4.0, 2009.
NCI. Common Terminology Criteria For Adverse Events v4.0(CTCAE). Available at: https://ctep.cancer.gov/protocolDevelopment/electronic_applications/docs/CTCAE_403xlsx 2009.
- International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics staging of endometrial cancer 1988.Cancer. 1993; 71: 1460-1463
- Incidence and lifetime risk of uterine corpus cancer in Taiwanese women from 1991 to 2010.Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 56: 68-72
- Medically inoperable endometrial cancer in patients with a high body mass index (BMI): patterns of failure after 3-D image-based high dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2016; 118: 167-172
- Consensus statement for brachytherapy for the treatment of medically inoperable endometrial cancer.Brachytherapy. 2015; 14 (09/2015): 587-599
- Comparison of 2D vs. 3D dosimetry for Rotte ‘Y’ applicator high dose rate brachytherapy for medically inoperable endometrial cancer.Technol Cancer Res Treat. 2006; 5: 521-527