- Darby S
- McGale P
- et al.
Effect of radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery on 10-year recurrence and 15-year breast cancer death: meta-analysis of individual patient data for 10,801 women in 17 randomised trials.
- Polgár C
- Van Limbergen E
- Pötter R
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics, 2020.CA Cancer J Clin. 2020; 70 (Jan): 7-30
- Effect of radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery on 10-year recurrence and 15-year breast cancer death: meta-analysis of individual patient data for 10,801 women in 17 randomised trials.Lancet. 2011; 378: 1707-1716
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation consensus statement from the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 74: 987-1001
- Patient selection for accelerated partial-breast irradiation (APBI) after breast-conserving surgery: recommendations of the Groupe Européen de Curiethérapie-European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (GEC-ESTRO) breast cancer working group based on clinical evidence (2009).Radiother Oncol. 2010; 94: 264-273
- Radiobiological comparison of hypofractionated accelerated partial-breast irradiation (APBI) and single-dose intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT) with 50-kV X-rays.Strahlenther Onkol. 2010; 186: 444-451
- Targeted intraoperative radiotherapy impairs the stimulation of breast cancer cell proliferation and invasion caused by surgical wounding.Clin Cancer Res. 2008; 14: 1325-1332
- Intraoperative radiotherapy versus external radiotherapy for early breast cancer (ELIOT): a randomised controlled equivalence trial.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: 1269-1277
- Relative biologic effectiveness (RBE) of 50 kV X-rays measured in a phantom for intraoperative tumor-bed irradiation.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 85 (ISSN 0360-3016): 1127-1133https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2012.08.005
- Clinical implication of dosimetry formalisms for electronic low-energy photon intraoperative radiation therapy.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2021; 11 (ISSN 1879-8500): e114-e121https://doi.org/10.1016/j.prro.2020.07.005
- Dosimetric comparison of the INTRABEAM and Axxent for intraoperative breast radiotherapy.Brachytherapy. 2020; 19 (ISSN 1538-4721): 234-240https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brachy.2019.11.005
- Dose-rate considerations for the INTRABEAM electronic brachytherapy system: Report from the American association of physicists in medicine task group no. 292.Med Phys. 2020; 47: 1057-1066
- Dosimetric evaluation of incorporating the revised V4.0 calibration protocol for breast intraoperative radiotherapy with the INTRABEAM system.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2020; 21 (Epub 2020 Feb 10. PMID: 32039545; PMCID: PMC7020998): 50-59https://doi.org/10.1002/acm2.12807
- RADIANCE—a planning software for intra-operative radiation therapy.Transl Cancer Res. 2015; 4
- Precision IORT - Image guided intraoperative radiation therapy (igIORT) using online treatment planning including tissue heterogeneity correction.Phys Med. 2017; 37 (Epub 2017 Apr 28. PMID: 28535919): 82-87https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2017.04.017
- TARGIT trialists’ group. Riskadapted targeted intraoperative radiotherapy versus wholebreast radiotherapy for breast cancer: 5-year results for local control and overall survival from the TARGIT-a randomised trial.Lancet. 2014; 383: 603-613https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(13)61950-9
- Effect of delayed targeted intraoperative radiotherapy vs whole-breast radiotherapy on local recurrence and survival: longterm results from the TARGIT-a randomized clinical trial in early breast cancer.JAMA Oncol. 2020; 6e200249
- Long term survival and local control outcomes from single dose targeted intraoperative radiotherapy during lumpectomy (TARGIT-IORT) for early breast cancer: TARGIT-a randomised clinical trial.BMJ. 2020; 370: 1-16
- New clinical and biological insights from the international TARGIT-A randomised trial of targeted intraoperative radiotherapy during lumpectomy for breast cancer.Br J Cancer. 2021; 125: 380-389
- TARGIT-R (Retrospective): North American experience with intraoperative radiation using low-kilovoltage X-rays for breast cancer.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 2809-2815
- TARGIT-R (Retrospective): 5-year follow-up evaluation of intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT) for breast cancer performed in North America.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 2512-2521
- The actual benefit of intraoperative radiation therapy using 50 kV x-rays in early breast cancer: a retrospective study of 676 patients.Breast J. 2020; 26: 2145-2150
- Targeted intraoperative radiotherapy is non-inferior to conventional external beam radiotherapy in chinese patients with breast cancer: a propensity score matching study.Front Oncol. 2020; 10550327
- Intraoperative radiotherapy for breast cancer in elderly women.Clin Breast Cancer. 2021; 21 (00130-0): S1526-S8209
- Intraoperative partial irradiation for highly selected patients with breast cancer: results of the INTRAOBS prospective study.Cancer Radiother. 2020; 24: 114-119
- First per protocol analysis of the prospective phase II study of intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT) in elderly patients with small breast cancer: Targit E(lderly).IJROBP. 2019; 105: S8
- Hypofractionated breast radiotherapy for 1 week versus 3 weeks (FAST-Forward): 5-year efficacy and late normal tissue effects results from a multicentre, non-inferiority, randomised, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1613-1626
- Global adoption of single-shot targeted intraoperative radiotherapy (TARGIT-IORT) for breast cancer – better for patients, better for healthcare systems.Front Oncol. 2022; 12786515https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2022.786515