Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Randomized trial comparing iridium implant plus external-beam radiation therapy alone in node-negative locally advanced cancer of the prostate.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 1192-1199
- Randomised trial of external-beam radiotherapy alone or with high-dose-rate brachytherapy for prostate cancer: Mature 12-year results.Radiother Oncol. 2021; 154: 214-219
- Androgen suppression combined with elective nodal and dose escalated radiation therapy (the ASCENDE-RT trial): An analysis of survival endpoints for a randomized trial comparing a low-dose-rate brachytherapy boost to a dose-escalated external beam boost for high- and intermediate-risk prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 98: 275-285
- ASCENDE-RT: An analysis of health-related quality of life for a randomized trial comparing low-dose-rate brachytherapy boost with dose-escalated external beam boost for high- and intermediate-risk prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 98: 581-589
- Comparison of high-dose (86.4 Gy) IMRT vs combined brachytherapy plus IMRT for intermediate-risk prostate cancer.BJU Int. 2014; 114: 360-367
- Low-dose-rate brachytherapy combined with ultrahypofractionated radiation therapy for clinically, localized, intermediate-risk prostate cancer: Results from a prospective trial.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020; 108: 905-913
- Early outcomes of high-dose-rate brachytherapy combined with ultrahypofractionated radiation in higher-risk prostate cancer.Brachy. 2021; 26: S1538-S4721
- Toxicity outcomes after low-dose-rate vs high-dose-rate brachytherapy boost in combination with external beam radiation for intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2021; 111: e272
- A phase 2 randomized pilot study comparing high-dose-rate brachytherapy and low-dose-rate brachytherapy as monotherapy in localized prostate cancer.Adv Radiat Oncol. 2019; 4: 631-640
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Disclosures: This research was funded in part through the National Institute of Health/National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant P30 CA008748 .