METHODS AND MATERIALS
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recommendations from a gynaecological (GYN) GEC ESTRO working group (II): concepts and terms in 3D image-based treatment planning in cervix cancer brachytherapy-3D dose volume parameters and aspects of 3D image-based anatomy, radiation physics, radiobiology.Radiother Oncol. 2006; 78: 67-77https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2005.11.014
- Recommendations from gynecological (GYN) GEC-ESTRO working group (IV): basic principles and parameters for MR imaging within the frame of image based adaptive cervix cancer brachytherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2012; 103: 113-122
- Proficiency-based cervical cancer brachytherapy training.Brachytherapy. 2018; 17: 653-659
- Magnetic resonance image guided brachytherapy.Semin Radiat Oncol. 2014; 24: 181-191
- Image-based brachytherapy for the treatment of cervical cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2015; 92: 921-934
- Magnetic resonance imaging-guided brachytherapy for cervical cancer: initiating a program.J Contemp Brachytherapy. 2015; 7: 417-422
- Workflow and efficiency in MRI-based high-dose-rate brachytherapy for cervical cancer in a high-volume brachytherapy center.Brachytherapy. 2018; 17: 753-760
- Practical implementation of quality improvement for high-dose-rate brachytherapy.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2016; 6: 34-43
Prescribing, recording, and reporting brachytherapy for cancer of the cervix. J ICRU. 2013;13(1–2):1-10. doi:10.1093/jicru_ndw027.
- Recommendations from gynecological (GYN) GEC-ESTRO working group (I): concepts and terms in 3D image based 3D treatment planning in cervix cancer brachytherapy with emphasis on MRI assessment of GTV and CTV.Radiother Oncol. 2005; 74: 235-245
- Implementation of GEC-ESTRO recommendations on 3-D based image brachytherapy.Cancer Radiother. 2008; 12: 522-526
- Ultrasound use in gynecologic brachytherapy: time to focus the beam.Brachytherapy. 2015; 14: 390-400
- Assessing changes to the brachytherapy target for cervical cancer using a single MRI and serial ultrasound.Brachytherapy. 2015; 14: 889-897
- International Commission on Radiation P. Prevention of high-dose-rate brachytherapy accidents. ICRP Publication 97.Ann ICRP. 2005; 35: 1-51
- Addressing the burden of cervical cancer through IAEA global brachytherapy initiatives.Brachytherapy. 2020; 19: 850-856
- Gynecologic interstitial brachytherapy curriculum using a low-cost phantom with ultrasound workshop and a treatment planning workshop is effective.Brachytherapy. 2021; 21: 110-119