Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine: recommendations of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine on dosimetry, imaging, and quality assurance procedures for 90Y microsphere brachytherapy in the treatment of hepatic malignancies.Med. Phys. 2011; 38: 4824-4845
- Correlation of radiation dose and activity with clinical outcomes in metastatic colorectal cancer after selective internal radiation therapy using yttrium-90 resin microspheres.Nucl Med Commun. 2018; 39: 915-920
- Validation of post-treatment PET-based dosimetry software for hepatic radioembolization of Yttrium-90 microspheres.Med. Phys. 2019; 46: 2394-2402
- “MIRD pamphlet No. 17: the dosimetry of nonuniform activity distributions–radionuclide S values at the voxel level”. Medical Internal Radiation Committee.J Nucl Med. 1999 Jan; 40: 11S-36S
- Characterization of 90 Y-SPECT/CT self-calibration approaches on the quantification of voxel-level absorbed doses following 90 Y-microsphere selective internal radiation therapy.Med. Phys. 2018; 45: 875-883
- 3D inpatient dose reconstruction from the PET-CT imaging of 90Y microspheres for metastatic cancer to the liver: feasibility study.Med. Phys. 2013; 40081702
- SU-E-T-189: first experimental verification of the accuracy of absolute dose reconstruction from PET-CT imaging of Yttrium 90 microspheres.Med. Phys. 2014; 41: 266
I. Veltchev, E. Fourkal, M. Doss, et al. SU-F-BRA-15: physical aspects and clinical applications of post-treatment yttrium-90 PET-based dosimetry 2022.
- (P061) activity verification and localization using PET-CT for patients treated with radioembolization.Oncology. 2022; 28 (P061)
- Dosimetry For Y-90 Microsphere brachytherapy.MIM Software Inc. White Paper (private communication), 2018
- A technique for the quantitative evaluation of dose distributions.Med. Phys. 1998; 25: 656-661
- Three-dimensional gamma criterion for patient-specific quality assurance of spot scanning proton beams.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2015; 16: 381-388
Pirlepesov F., Yao W., Zhao L., et al. Comparison of 3D and 2D gamma tests for patient-specific proton pencil-beam scanning quality assurance. (Private Communication) 2022.
- Implementation of a simplified analytical random walk model dose calculation algorithm with nuclear interaction for treatment planning of scanning-beam proton therapy.Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express. 2018; 4035023
- Effect of voxel size and computation method on Tc-99 m MAA SPECT/CT-based dose estimation for Y-90 microsphere therapy.IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2009; 28: 1754-1758
- Dose volume histogram-based optimization of image reconstruction parameters for quantitative 90Y-PET imaging.Med Phys. 2019; 46: 229-237
- EANM dosimetry committee series on standard operational procedures: a unified methodology for 99mTc-MAA pre-and 90Y peri-therapy dosimetry in liver radioembolization with 90Y microspheres.EJNMMI Phys. 2021; 8: 1-44
- Hepatocellular carcinoma tumor dose response after 90Y-radioembolization with glass microspheres using 90Y-SPECT/CT-Based Voxel Dosimetry.Intern J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2018; 102: 51-461