Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Brachytherapy Task Group Report: a pooled analysis of clinical outcomes for high-dose-rate brachytherapy for cervical cancer.Brachytherapy. 2017; 16: 22-43
Hanks GE, Herring DF, Kramer S.Patterns of Care Outcome Studies Results of the National Practice in Cancer of the Cervix. 2022.
- Patterns of radiotherapy practice for patients with carcinoma of the uterine cervix: a patterns of care study.Internat J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2004; 60: 1144-1153
- Advances in external beam radiation therapy and brachytherapy for cervical cancer.Clin Oncol. 2021; 33: 567-578
- A failure modes and effects analysis study for gynecologic high-dose-rate brachytherapy.Brachytherapy. 2015; 14: 866-875
- Implant time and process efficiency for CT-guided high-dose-rate brachytherapy for cervical cancer.Brachytherapy. 2014; 13: 233-239
- Understanding the underutilization of cervical brachytherapy for locally advanced cervical cancer.Brachytherapy. 2019; 18: 361-369
- The EMBRACE II study: the outcome and prospect of two decades of evolution within the GEC-ESTRO GYN working group and the EMBRACE studies.Clin and Translational Rad Oncol. 2018; 9: 48-60
- Advancements in brachytherapy.Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2017; 109: 15-25
- Variations in the contouring of organs at risk: test case from a patient with oropharyngeal cancer.Internat J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2012; 82: 368-378
- Quantifying unnecessary normal tissue complication risks due to suboptimal planning: a secondary study of RTOG 0126.Internat J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2015; 92: 228-235
- Variation in external beam treatment plan quality: an inter-institutional study of planners and planning systems.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2012; 2: 296-305
- Patient geometry-driven information retrieval for IMRT treatment plan quality control.Med Phys. 2009; 36: 5497-5505
- A planning quality evaluation tool for prostate adaptive IMRT based on machine learning.Med Phys. 2011; 38: 719-726
- Predicting dose-volume histograms for organs-at-risk in IMRT planning.Med Phys. 2012; 39: 7446-7461
- Experience-based quality control of clinical intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning.Internat J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2011; 81: 545-551
- Noninferiority study of automated knowledge-based planning versus human-driven optimization across multiple disease sites.Internat J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2020; 106: 430-439
- A knowledge-based organ dose prediction tool for brachytherapy treatment planning of patients with cervical cancer.Brachytherapy. 2020; 19: 624-634
- Evaluation of dose differences between intracavitary applicators for cervical brachytherapy using knowledge-based models.Brachytherapy. 2021; 20: 1323-1333
- Knowledge-based dose prediction models to inform gynecologic brachytherapy needle supplementation for locally advanced cervical cancer.Brachytherapy. 2021; 20: 1187-1199
- Knowledge-based prediction of three-dimensional dose distributions for external beam radiotherapy.Med Phys. 2016; 43: 378-387
- Voxel-based dose prediction with multi-patient atlas selection for automated radiotherapy treatment planning.Phys Med Biol. 2017; 62: 415-431
- Contextual atlas regression forests: multiple-atlas-based automated dose prediction in radiation therapy.IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2016; 35: 1000-1012
- Knowledge-based automated planning with three-dimensional generative adversarial networks.Med Phys. 2020; 47: 297-306
- RapidBrachyDL: rapid radiation dose calculations in brachytherapy via deep learning.Internat J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2020; 108: 802-812
- American brachytherapy society cervical cancer recommendations committee, et al. American Brachytherapy Society consensus guidelines for locally advanced carcinoma of the cervix. Part I: general principles.Brachytherapy. 2012; 11: 33-46
Apte AP. Walk-Through of CERR Capabilities CERR: computational Environment for Radiological Research. 2022.
Yarpiz (2020). DBSCAN Clustering Algorithm. MATLAB Central File Exchange, Available at: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/52905-dbscan-clustering-algorithm (accessed 16 November 2020).
Çiçek Ö, Abdulkadir A, Lienkamp SS, et al. 3D U-Net: learning Dense Volumetric Segmentation from Sparse Annotation. 2022.
Ronneberger O, Fischer P, Brox T. U-Net: convolutional Networks for Biomedical Image Segmentation. 2022.
- XSEDE: accelerating Scientific Discovery.Comput Sci Eng. 2014; 16 (Epub ahead of print September)https://doi.org/10.1109/MCSE.2014.80
- A feasibility study for predicting optimal radiation therapy dose distributions of prostate cancer patients from patient anatomy using deep learning.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 1-10
- A multi-institution, retrospective analysis of cervix intracavitary brachytherapy treatments. Part 1: is EQD2 good enough for reporting radiobiological effects?.Internat J Radiation Oncol Biol Physics. 2017; 99: 219-226
Disclosures: KLM reports honoraria and personal fees from Varian Medical Systems, outside the submitted work. KLM holds two patents (Developing Predictive Dose-Volume Relationships for a Radiotherapy Treatment and Knowledge-based Prediction of Three-Dimensional Dose Distributions), licensed to Varian Medical Systems. AS reports personal fees from Courage Health, Inc., outside the submitted work. JM reports personal fees from AstraZeneca, grants from NRG Oncology, grants from GOG Foundation, personal fees from Varian Medical Systems, outside the submitted work.