Methods and Materials
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American Brachytherapy Society consensus guidelines for transrectal ultrasound-guided permanent prostate brachytherapy.Brachytherapy. 2012; 11: 6-19
- 103Pd Strings: Monte Carlo assessment of a new approach to brachytherapy source design.Med Phys. 2014; 41: 011716
- Experimental and Monte Carlo dosimetric characterization of a 1 cm 103Pd brachytherapy source.Brachytherapy. 2014; 13: 657-667
- Variability of prostate brachytherapy preimplant dosimetry: A multi-institutional analysis.Brachytherapy. 2005; 4: 241-251
- Stranded seed displacement, migration, and loss after permanent prostate brachytherapy as estimated by Day 0 fluoroscopy and 4-month postimplant pelvic x-ray.Brachytherapy. 2016; 3: 714-721
- A prospective randomized comparison of stranded vs. loose I-125 seeds for prostate brachytherapy.Brachytherapy. 2007; 6: 129-134
- Transperineal palladium 103 prostate brachytherapy: Analysis of morbidity and seed migration.Urology. 1995; 45: 87-92
- Complications following prostate brachytherapy.Eur Urol. 2002; 41: 427-433
- First report on the use of a thinner 125I radioactive seed within 20-gauge needles for permanent radioactive seed prostate brachytherapy: Evaluation of postimplant dosimetry and acute toxicity.Brachytherapy. 2013; 12: 375-381
- MRI-CT fusion to assess post brachytherapy prostate volume and the effects of prolonged edema on dosimetry following transperineal interstitial permanent prostate brachytherapy.Brachytherapy. 2004; 3: 55-60
- Evaluation of source displacement and dose-volume change after permanent prostate brachytherapy with stranded seeds.Radiother Oncol. 2007; 84: 190-196
- Decline of dose coverage between intraoperative planning and post implant dosimetry for I-125 permanent prostate brachytherapy: Comparison between loose and stranded seed plants.Radiother Oncol. 2009; 91: 202-206
- Incidence of seed migration to the chest, abdomen, and pelvis after transperineal interstitial prostate brachytherapy with loose I-125 seeds.Radiat Oncol. 2011; 6: 1
- Prostate brachytherapy seed migration and dosimetry: Analysis of stranded sources and other potential predictive factors.Brachytherapy. 2004; 3: 10-19
- Evaluation of the dosimetric impact of loss and displacement of seeds in prostate low-dose-rate brachytherapy.J Contemp Brachytherapy. 2015; 7: 203-210
Conflict of interest: Drs. Kaminetsky and Beyer received compensation from CivaTech Oncology for the administration and enrollment of patients in this trial. Dr. Stock and Dr. Ge have received consulting fees from CivaTech Oncology.