Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term results of conformal radiotherapy for prostate cancer: Impact of dose escalation on biochemical tumor control and distant metastases-free survival outcomes.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 71: 1028-1033
- Direct evidence that prostate tumors show high sensitivity to fractionation (low alpha/beta ratio), similar to late-responding normal tissue.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2002; 52: 6-13
- Locally advanced prostatic cancer: Long-term toxicity outcome after three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy—A dose-escalation study.Radiology. 1998; 209: 169-174
- Ultra-high dose (86.4 Gy) IMRT for localized prostate cancer: toxicity and biochemical outcomes.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 71: 330-337
- Favorable clinical outcomes of three-dimensional computer-optimized high-dose-rate prostate brachytherapy in the management of localized prostate cancer.Brachytherapy. 2006; 5: 157-164
- Defining biochemical failure following radiotherapy with or without hormonal therapy in men with clinically localized prostate cancer: recommendations of the RTOG-ASTRO Phoenix Consensus Conference.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 65: 965-974
- Long-term results of the M.D. Anderson randomized dose-escalation trial for prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 70: 67-74
- Comparison of conventional-dose vs high-dose conformal radiation therapy in clinically localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2005; 294: 1233-1239
- Escalated-dose versus standard-dose conformal radiotherapy in prostate cancer: first results from the MRC RT01 randomised controlled trial.Lancet Oncol. 2007; 8: 475-487
- Update of Dutch multicenter dose-escalation trial of radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 72: 980-988
- Hypofractionated conformal HDR brachytherapy in hormone naive men with localized prostate cancer. Is escalation to very high biologically equivalent dose beneficial in all prognostic risk groups?.Strahlenther Onkol. 2006; 182: 135-141
- Multicenter analysis of effect of high biologic effective dose on biochemical failure and survival outcomes in patients with Gleason score 7-10 prostate cancer treated with permanent prostate brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 73: 341-346
- Normalization of serum testosterone levels in patients treated with neoadjuvant hormonal therapy and three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy for prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2002; 52: 439-443
- Clinical outcome in patients with prostate cancer treated with external beam radiotherapy and high dose-rate iridium 192 brachytherapy boost: A 6-year follow-up.Acta Oncol. 2007; 46: 909-917
- High-dose-rate intensity-modulated brachytherapy with external beam radiotherapy for prostate cancer: California endocurietherapy’s 10-year results.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 61: 1306-1316
- High dose rate brachytherapy as a boost for the treatment of localized prostate cancer.J Urol. 2007; 177 (discussion 127): 123-127
- An eight-year experience of HDR brachytherapy boost for localized prostate cancer: biopsy and PSA outcome.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 73: 679-684
Financial disclosure: None of the authors has a financial disclosure.