Methods and Materials
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Morbidity and mortality of major pulmonary resections in patients with early-stage lung cancer; initial results of the randomized, prospective ACOSOG Z0030 trial.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81: 1013-1019
- Lung Cancer Study Group. Randomized trial of lobectomy versus limited resection for T1 N0 non-small cell lung cancer.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 60: 615-622
- Intraoperative 125I brachytherapy for high-risk stage I non-small cell lung carcinoma.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1999; 44: 1057-1063
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy using a radiobiology-based regimen for stage I non- small cell lung cancer: A multicenter study.Cancer. 2012; 118: 2078-2084
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for inoperable early stage lung cancer.JAMA. 2010; 303: 1070-1076
- Outcomes of stereotactic ablative radiotherapy for centrally located early-stage lung cancer.J Thorac Oncol. 2011; 6: 2036-2043
- Outcome in a prospective phase II trial of medically inoperable stage I non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with stereotactic body radiotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 3290-3296
- Relationship between margin distance and local recurrence among patients undergoing wedge resection for small (≤2 cm) non-small cell lung cancer.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 147: 1169-1175
- Impact of brachytherapy on local recurrence rates after sublobar resection: Results from ACOSOG Z4032 (Alliance), a phase III randomized trial for high-risk operable non-small-cell lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2014; 32: 2456-2462
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/nscl.pdf. Accessed February 11, 2015.
- Radiation therapy in the management of medically inoperable carcinoma of the lung: Results and implications for future treatment strategies.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1992; 24: 3-9
- Stereotactic hypofractionated radiation therapy for stage I non-small cell lung cancer.Lung Cancer. 2005; 48: 107-114
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for early-stage non-small-cell lung carcinoma: Four-year results of a prospective phase II study.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 75: 677-682
- Clinical outcomes of a phase I/II study of 48 Gy of stereotactic body radiotherapy in 4 fractions for primary lung cancer using a stereotactic body frame.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 63: 1427-1431
- Hypofractionated stereotactic radiotherapy (HypoFXSRT) for stage I non-small cell lung cancer: Updated results of 257 patients in a Japanese multi-institutional study.J Thorac Oncol. 2007; 2: S94-S100
- Stereotactic ablative radiation therapy as first local therapy for lung oligometastases from colorectal cancer: A single-institution cohort study.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014; 91 (S0360–3016(14)04352-1): 524-529
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy and treatment at a high volume facility is associated with improved survival in patients with inoperable stage I non-small cell lung cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2015; 114 (S0167–8140(14)00585-4): 148-154
- Outcomes by tumor histology and KRAS mutation status after lung stereotactic body radiation therapy for early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer.Clin Lung Cancer. 2015; 16: 24-32
- Outcomes of stereotactic ablative radiotherapy in patients with potentially operable stage I non-small cell lung cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 83: 348-353
- A phase II trial of stereotactic body radiation therapy for operable T1N0M0 non-small cell lung cancer: Japan Clinical Oncology Group (JCOG0403).Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 78: s27-28
- Outcomes after stereotactic lung radiotherapy or wedge resection for stage I non-small-cell lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 928-935
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) for early stage lung cancer delivers clinically significant radiation to the draining lymph nodes.J Radiosurg SBRT. 2013; 2: 339-340
- Cost-effectiveness of stereotactic body radiation therapy versus surgical resection for stage I non-small cell lung cancer.Cancer. 2013; 1: 3123-3132
Funding: Isoray to Bhupesh Parashar, MD.
Other authors: There are no financial disclosures, conflicts of interest, and/or acknowledgments for the authors.